Life, the universe, and everquest.

or why i'm not doing what i'm supposed to be doing...

Friday, December 10, 2004

I think I'm turning Japanese

Despite all of the political and social influences in my life, how did I manage to become who I am? I was born in New York City into a family comprised mostly of white Catholic Republicans. Yet here I am, almost 30, and I'm working for a major software company, completely obsessed with online RPGs, Japanese horror movies, Kareoke, Rythym games, bears in cat suits, asian women and electronic music. Where did this come from? Why did I turn out completely different then everyone else in my family?

I've thought long and hard about this, but there is only one possibility: Nintendo turns children Japanese.

Check out this cute little number I picked up for my wife...


MEOW Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home