Life, the universe, and everquest.

or why i'm not doing what i'm supposed to be doing...

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I bless the rains down in africa... I bless the rains down in africcccaaaaaaa!

The worst thing happened to me last night. I'm sitting in front of my computer in my boxers and a muscle shirt, playing Everquest, jamming to some 80s music. Theres a knock at the door. My wife was expecting company, but was in the shower, so I went to answer the door. Toto "Africa" comes on the radio, and its really loud, but I don't have time to switch it out. The knocks at the door continue, and I hurry down the hallway in my scivvies. I open the door without hesitation to find three young neighborhood black girls selling candy for their school. I was so embarassed that I had to buy some.


This would have been helpful in my situation... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home