Life, the universe, and everquest.

or why i'm not doing what i'm supposed to be doing...

Friday, October 15, 2004

Donnie Darko Director's Cut

I was really excited when I heard early on this year that Richard Kelly was re-releasing Donnie Darko as a Director's cut. My excitement waned a little when I learned I would have to go to the theatre to see it, but I was excited nonetheless. When I learned it wouldn't be playing anywhere near me, I was pretty dissapointed. I'm gonna take a moment to blame Michael Moore, whose immensly popular Farenheit 9/11 clogged all the independent movie venues and probably prevented the new Darko from making a stint here.

Oh well, heres hoping it get released on DVD sooner then later. So far, I've been unable to find anything in the way of release dates.


Donnie Darko on a Mountain Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home